San Antonio PHOTOGRAPHER USER GROUP MEETUP (PUg)
a photographer's group monthly meeting helping other pro photographers
We're back, starting April 19th, 2023!
Sign up here if you're not on Facebook or go here.
Ground control for photo gatherings at San Antonio Photography Studios. We meet on the third Wednesday of each month at 6 pm. We're open to all pro photographers, new and seasoned. Grab a drink and slice of pizza and go on an adventure with a photographer's images.
We're the first group in the USA to be sponsored by ShootProof where you can Turn Your Passion For Photography Into Profit. Photographer User Groups (PUGs) are local professional photographers helping other professional photographers. Whether you're a wedding photographer, portrait photographer, commercial photographer, fashion, fine art, product, or architectural photographer, you will all benefit from being a part of this incredible group! Learn how to grow your business in this market or help others succeed.
Philip Thomas, Mark Sobhani, Angela Michelle, and Irene Castillo lead.
Monthly topics include:
1. Studio Spotlight - This is your chance to let other photographers in the industry know about your business, how you got started, and where you're headed!
2. Building your business - From marketing, finance, managing workflows and digital assets, and contract-to-client relationships, this segment teaches you how to build your business and make more significant profits.
3. Guest speakers - We host some of the best photographers to speak at our meetings. Local and nationally.
4. Shooting in the studio with photographers
5. Our community is constantly growing and is open to all – the more, the merrier!
To join the group, sign up here on Facebook.