Upcoming Workshops 2023
Location : san antonio, texas
If interested, send an email with the contact link below. Planning workshops will be confirmed late 2022.
Future workshops will offer multiple options depending on your needs, from a limited number of photographers to one-on-one mentoring. Once the dates are set, you'll be the first to know via email.
With over 25 years of professional photography experience and 14 years as a wedding photojournalist, I have the skill set to help you.
Don't hesitate to contact me below and get your email added to the list.
* Half-day workshop: 'Capturing Peak Moments With Geometry' – learn how Philip Thomas used his newspaper photography skills for wedding photojournalism and the rules of geometry. Discover masters of art and how to incorporate them into your creativity.
* Small intimate hands-on tutoring
* One-to-one training
* Starting your wedding photography business -
You will leave with an understanding: How to develop a track to success and attract the right clients.
* Online portfolio reviews for wedding photographers
* These workshops explore my workflow and how I photograph the world through composition, geometry, form, and content. If you need inspiration or are just working your way into the shooting life, then I can help. It's all about what I've learned in ten years of shooting weddings. I have nothing to hide. You can ask anything.
I always said that I would not teach until I had at least ten years of wedding photography experience, even though I've been a full-time photographer for over 25 years. After a handful of speaking engagements over the last few years, I've fine-tuned to cater to the needs of photographers based on my own experience.
Table of contents
- Post Production Workflow
- Photo Mechanic Settings
- Lightroom Catalog Settings
- Henri Cartier-Bresson: personal inspiration
- How to become a successful wedding photographer
- My camera bag
- Internship Opportunity
- San Antonio – PUG a meeting for Professional Photographers
- 100 Leica M + M9 weddings by Leica Photographer Philip Thomas
- The Fibonacci Circle | The Golden Ratio
- Do wedding photographers deserve our respect?
- How to get started in wedding photography
- 26 Quotes by Henri Cartier-Bresson
- What is wedding photojournalism?
- Why the Leica M Rangefinder is so special
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Start To Shoot Film