Wedding Photography Workshops 2020
Please send an email if interested, and I will contact you for dates coming up for summer and winter of 2020.
Future workshops will offer multiple options depending on your needs, from a limited number of photographers to one on one mentoring. Once the dates are set, you'll be the first to know via email.
With over 25 years of professional photography experience and 14 years as a wedding photojournalist, I have the skillset to help you.
Feel free to contact me below and get your email added to the list
* Half-day workshop: 'Capturing Peak Moments With Geometry' – learn how Philip Thomas used his newspaper photography skills for wedding photojournalism, discovered geometry and the capture emotion
* Small intimate hands-on tutoring
* One to one training
* Starting your wedding photography business -
You will leave with an understanding: How to develop a track to success, and how to attract the right clients.
* Online portfolio reviews for wedding photographers
* These workshops explore my workflow and how I photograph the world through composition, geometry, form, and content. If you need inspiration or are just working your way into the shooting life, then I can help. It's all about what I've learned in ten years of shooting weddings. I have nothing to hide. You can ask anything.
I always said that I would not teach until I had at least ten years of wedding photography experience, even though I've been a full-time photographer for over 25 years. After a handful of speaking engagements over the last few years, I've fine-tuned to cater to the needs of photographers based on my own experience.
CONTACT ME TO ADD YOUR EMAIL FOR UPDATES ON UPCOMING WORKSHOPS IN 2020