Diamonds & Dreams and a team of VERY generous wedding vendors teamed up September 11 via Badges & Bouquets to give back to our quiet heroes in San Antonio and surrounding areas. We were fortunate to honor two police officers, Gabe and Gloria who won the sponsored wedding and tied the knot last Friday, September 11th, 2015.
Please allow me to note a few of the 30+ vendors who helped make this a success along with a huge team of photographers and film makers.
- Tina Humphrey – The organizer and our fearless leader – Diamonds and Dreams
- atagirl photography – Tammy Blalock – Gloria’s Bridal Portrait
- Blush Makeup
- Griffith Photography – Engagement Session
- Linsey Clare– Boudoir photo session
- Mark Thomas Video – Wedding day film
- Marquart Ranch – Wedding Venue
- Stella Haus Films – Dayna De Hoyos – Second shooter for me and produced their engagement film
So, here are some curated images from this year’s Badges and Bouquets Wedding. I work in a very unobtrusive manner and everything except a few posed shots are captured as I find, including all the decor and details. The goal: To capture the life of the wedding day. This is what makes capturing documentary weddings so compelling for me.
If you’d like to find out more about why I shoot Leica, go to a recent article I wrote posted on the Steve Huff website.